SF Express is one of the leading international express services providers. It offers many shipping options, including air and surface shipment, and also provides tracking numbers for customers. You can track your shipments anywhere in the world, wherever you are.
What is SF Express?
SF Express is a logistics company based in China, with headquarters in Beijing. It is an international express delivery service that provides services to over 200 countries and regions around the world. In addition to e-commerce, it offers shipping services for goods and packages as well as courier services for domestic and international shipments.
SF Express was founded by Wang Jianlin (王健林), chairman of Dalian Wanda Group since 2007 until 2016 when he stepped down after becoming embroiled in a corruption investigation involving his businesses’ purchase of AMC Theaters Holdings Inc., which owns movie theater chains AMC Entertainment Holdings Inc., Carmike Cinemas Inc., Odeon & UCI Cinemas UK Ltd., Empire Cinemas LLC (partially owned by Opus Capital Partners), Cineplex Entertainment Corporation Limited Partnership (partially owned by First Place Media Inc.)
Quick and cheap international shipping with SF Express
SF Express is a Hong Kong-based international express mail service. SF Express ships to over 200 countries and territories worldwide, making it the fastest and most economical way to ship internationally.
SF Express offers a wide range of services at competitive prices:
- Free standard shipping on orders over $200 with no minimum purchase amount
- Flat rate box rates for packages weighing up to 50 pounds (23 kg)
- Priority customer service support 24/7 by phone or email
How to ship with SF Express
- The shipping method you choose will impact how fast your package arrives. The most common methods are:
- USPS Priority Mail requires a signature on delivery and can take up to 3-5 business days, depending on the destination point.
- UPS Ground also requires a signature but has a longer transit time (3-10 business days).
- If you want to reduce the time it takes for your package to arrive, then using SF Express is a good idea because they have faster shipping options than other carriers. There are three different methods that are available for use when shipping via SF Express: Standard Delivery (2-5 business days), Expedited Shipping (1-3 business days), or Next Day Service(same day).
SF Express Tracking
If you have an SF Express account, log in to your account and click on the tracking number. A page will appear that shows the status of your shipment. You can also create an alert if there is a problem with a shipment by clicking on “create alert”.
How long does it take to prepare my SF Express shipment?
- When your shipment is ready to be picked up, we will contact you via the number provided within 1-2 business days.
- When your shipment has been delivered to its final destination and has been picked up by the recipient(s), SF Express will again contact you through email or phone call as soon as possible (within 2 days).
You can also track your package online at any time: https://sfxexpresstracking.com/shipmenttracking
What are the different shipping methods and how can they impact the shipping time?
Shipping methods vary depending on the type of product you’re shipping. The most common methods include:
- EMS (Express Mail Service) is used for small packages weighing less than 2kg and can be sent in less than 24 hours. This method does not require a signature, but it does require that your package be delivered to the designated post office during business hours or left at night for pickup by a courier service.
- DHL Worldwide Express offers expedited delivery within 2 days of order placement and within 4 days if you are in Europe; it also allows you to track your shipment online 24/7 via an app on your smartphone or computer! The cost varies depending on the destination country, weight, etc., but averages $100-$200 per shipment based on size/value
You can track your shipments anywhere in the world, wherever you are.
You can track your shipments anywhere in the world, wherever you are. You can track your shipments on your computer, phone, and tablet. And if that’s not enough for you, we also offer an app so that you can get an even better view of all of these details at a glance.
How do I track my SF Express package?
To track your package, go to the SF Express website. Then, click on “Track” and enter your tracking number. You’ll be able to see where the package is and when it was sent out by SF Express.
If you want more information about a specific shipment or if there are any issues with your order, contact customer support at [email protected]
What carrier uses SF in tracking numbers?
SF tracking number is a unique number assigned to a shipment by SF Express, the leading global express delivery company.
SF Express is headquartered in Hong Kong and part of the global DHL Express network.
How long does it take SF Express to ship?
SF Express usually ships within 24 hours. If you order after 10:00 p.m., your package will arrive within 4 days and be delivered to the address of your choice.
The average delivery time for SF Express is 3-5 days from the date of shipment on orders placed before 2 PM (PST).
The SF Express website provides you with all the information on how to track your package. All you need to do is enter the tracking number or reference number in the search box, and you’ll see all relevant details about your order. If you want more options like tracking by carrier and country, just click on “More options available” at the bottom of each page before proceeding.